We take our jobs very seriously here at Wine Turtle.
We have a process in action that ensures we can provide you, the readers, with content that is accurate, accessible, and relevant.
These are the pillars of our editorial process here at wineturtle.com:
- 1Honesty: We must maintain our journalistic integrity. We have a duty to our readers to be impartial and honest at all times.
- 2Expertise: The editorial team should have a thorough understanding of wine, including knowledge of various grape varietals, wine regions, and wine-making techniques. They should endeavour to stay up to date with news and trends in the wine world. We encourage the team to do relevant wine courses whenever possible.
- 3Credibility: Wine Turtle strives to provide accurate and reliable information to its readers. That means thorough research, fact checking, and vetting before publication.
- 4Relevance: Our content is always relevant and useful to our readership. We must maintain our journalistic integrity and impartiality at all times.
- 5Engagement: We encourage engagement from our readers, whether through comments, social media, or other forms of interaction. We want a two way communication between us and you.
- 6Diversity: We should always should strive to provide a diverse range of content, including information about different types of wine, wine regions, pairings, and wine-making techniques.
- 7Timeliness: We aim to keep our content up-to-date and timely, covering the latest trends, news, and events related to wine. This also means periodically auditing content to ensure it's still relevant.
- 8Feedback: We encourage feedback on our website content and promise to act immediately on any issue that may be highlighted. If something is uncovered that is outdated, inaccurate, too vague, or contradictory in anyway then we promise to rectify the issue immediately.
We are always looking to improve what we do and your voice is crucial to that. If you have any feedback or questions then don't hesitate to get in contact on this page.
Get to know us a bit better on this page.